Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Can You Love Someone You've Never Met?

Okay, so that title's kind of a lie. I've "met" this person. For the purposes of this blog, let's call him.. "cool dude". I've met cool dude, I've even met cool dude's step-mom. I have pictures of my friends with cool dude, when, sadly, I was not around. I heard it was really fun though. So, I know cool dude, but I don't *know* cool dude. But yet... I love him. You want to know why?

THIS is why: http://theworstblog.org

I read this, and it makes me giddy. I'm not gonna lie, on occasion, I enjoy laughing at other people's expense (sorry...) Especially if it's a physical slam-your-face-into-a-wall kind of thing, those are my fave. I enjoy sarcasm, I enjoy wit, and I enjoy clever: I enjoy theworstblog.

My Top Three so far...
1. pfft
*what did I tell you... I like crashes.
2. Worst Sales Guy Ever.
3. Teeny Texts-a-lot & Worst father ever.
*Okay, so this is 2 choices, but they're of the same subject matter and both good, so I'm going to make an executive decision and say tie.

Enjoy people... and you're welcome.

1 comment: