Saturday, February 7, 2009

Jean's been really rockin' this blog. I guess that's what happens when you're nearly unemployed. Really, though, I very much appreciate it because I've been in New York all week. it was wonderful and cold and it snoed. This is what snow looks like in Manhattan...


It was really quite beautiful. That's pretty much all there is to tell: snow, food, walked, ate, brother-and-sister bonding time-d, came home and my apartment was dripping like an effen cave. But my trip was wonderful, so I'll just deal with these small inconveniences.

Now, for the weekend, Jean will again take over the regularly scheduled blog programming as I am off on a road trip with my best friend, Tim. Harry and Lloyd style, except we didn't get a scooter and good thing because it's raining today. We're going to San Francisco to visit his college roommates, my NorCal boy friends. Or man friends, I should say, because we've gotten quite old over the years. The Bay Area maybe won't be quite as beautiful as snow in New York, but it will be at fun.

See you on the other side.

1 comment:

  1. oh.. pretty!!

    Mock. yeah. ing. yeah. bird. yeah. yeah. yeah!
    You and Tim should totally do that.

    ReplyDelete