Thursday, October 29, 2009

Help Me.

As you may or may not know, I'm wildly in love with the Olympics. I'm not quite sure what it is about it, but I get the super warm fuzzies during the theme song, love watching opening ceremonies, and get so amped about the games and the competition. I have VHS tapes of games when I couldn't watch it (due to school/work/time zone differences) and consequently have applied to like 18 different positions for the 2010 Games in Vancouver. It would be so bad ass if I could work for the Olympics. The next best thing is going to the Olympics. I sort of had the opportunity a year ago (Whoa.. the last Olympics were only a little over a year ago!) when some of my family members were going. Except I was working like a crazy person and didn't get to go. Super. Freaking. Sad. Face. I even contemplated flying to China for a weekend just to go. *sigh.


Anyhoooooo... I know while I could go, Microsoft is having this contest for a student blogger and a female blogger to be on their blog team for the games. How neat would that be?!?! I debated telling you all about it, because I don't need any more competition than there already is - but hey - if you win, you totally have to bring me along. But before you enter, I need help. One of the things you can submit is a photo of yourself, in your blogging environment. I spent a few hours taking pictures of myself in my room (it is WAY harder than it looks) and don't "love" any of them, but kind of luke warm like. So, if you were a judge and the criteria was "featuring you in your home/personal blogging area. The photo will only be eligible for bonus points if it features the entrant (and no other people) AND is the environment where you traditionally blog." I also can't include any third party logos - so besides the Macs (which I'm sure Microsoft will love to see two of them in the wide shot pictures) if there is anything glaringly obvious let me know!

The picture above is just them arranged on my desktop. I uploaded them to a set in flickr so you can examine them closer. Which one do you like best? Which one should I enter?

No comments:

Post a Comment